Whether you're a fitness enthusiast or just starting out, tracking your progress is a great way to stay motivated and on track. There are a lot of different options when it comes to fitness trackers, but if you're looking for something that can do it all, watches are the way to go. Here are some of the best watches for fitness tracking on the market today.
Apple Watch Series 3 [GPS 42mm] Smart Watch w/ Space Gray Aluminum Case & Black Sport Band. Fitness & Activity Tracker, Heart Rate Monitor, Retina Display, Water ResistantView on Amazon
Fitbit Charge 5 Advanced Fitness & Health Tracker with Built-in GPS, Stress Management Tools, Sleep Tracking, 24/7 Heart Rate and More, Lunar White/Soft Gold, One Size (S &L Bands Included)View on Amazon
SAMSUNG Galaxy Watch Active (40MM, GPS, Bluetooth) Smart Watch with Fitness Tracking, and Sleep Analysis - Rose Gold (US Version)View on Amazon
Amazon Halo View fitness tracker, with color display for at-a-glance access to heart rate, activity, and sleep tracking – Lavender Dream - Small/MediumView on Amazon
Amazfit Bip U Smart Watch Fitness Tracker for Men Women with 60+ Sports Modes, 9-Day Battery Life, Blood Oxygen Breathing Heart Rate Sleep Monitor, 5 ATM Waterproof, for iPhone Android Phone (Black)View on Amazon
MorePro Fitness Activity Tracker Heart Rate Blood Pressure Monitor, IP68 Wateproof Smart Watch with Blood Oxygen HRV Health Sleep Tracking, Smartwatch Calorie Counter Pedometer for Women MenView on Amazon
WAFA Fitness Tracker with Heart Rate Blood Pressure Monitor, Waterproof Sports Smart Watch, Bluebooth Smart Bracelet, Sleep Sports Data Monitor Activity Tracking Pedometer Watch for Kids Women and ManView on Amazon
FITVII Slim Fitness Tracker with Blood Oxygen SpO2, Blood Pressure, 24/7 Heart Rate and Sleep Tracking, IP68 Waterproof Activity Trackers and Smart Watches with Step Tracker, Pedometer for Women KidsView on Amazon
IMFRCHCS Fitness Tracker Activity Tracker with 1.1" AMOLED Color Display Smart Watch, 24/7Heart Rate Monitor, Indoor Outdoor Tracking, Sleep Monitor, 5 ATM Waterproof Step Counter Watch for Women MenView on Amazon
Cubitt CT4 Smart Watch, Fitness Tracker with 1.28 TFT-LCD Color Touch Screen, IP68 Waterproof, Blood Oxygen / Heart Rate / Sleep and Stress Monitor , Step Counter, 14 Sports, for Men and Women PinkView on Amazon
- BrandCubitt Tracking Technologies
Smart Watch For Men-Women,Activity Tracker with Heart Rate Monitor,Blood Oxygen Meter,Steps and Sleep Tracking,Real-time Navigation,10-day Battery Life,IP68 WaterproofView on Amazon
Last update on 2023-01-28 / Affiliate links / Images, Product Titles, and Product Highlights from Amazon Product Advertising API
12 key features to consider when shopping for watches for fitness tracking
Are you a lover of sporty and dainty watches? Well, you are not alone. In fact, fitness trackers have become quite popular in recent years as more and more people strive to lead healthier lifestyles.
When it comes to choosing the perfect fitness tracker, there are a few key features you should look for:
1. Accuracy – First and foremost, you want a watch that is going to be accurate in tracking your fitness activity. There are a variety of sensors that can be used in fitness watches, so make sure to do your research on which one will work best for you.
2. Battery Life – Nobody wants a watch that is going to die on them in the middle of their workout. Make sure to check out reviews on battery life before purchasing a fitness tracker.
3. Waterproof – If you are somebody who likes to swim or sweat a lot, it is important to find a waterproof fitness tracker. This will ensure that your watch can withstand any type of moisture.
4. Display – Some people prefer a fitness watch with a large display so they can see their stats easily, while others prefer a smaller and more discreet display. Consider what is most important to you before making your purchase.
5. Activity Tracking – One of the most important features of a fitness tracker is its ability to track your activity level. Most fitness watches these days have sensors that can track things like steps taken, heart rate, and calories burned.
6. GPS – If you are somebody who likes to run or bike outdoors, then you might want to find a fitness tracker with GPS capabilities. This way, you can map your route and track your distance without having to bring your phone along with you.
7. Heart Rate Monitor – A lot of fitness watches these days come equipped with heart rate monitors. This is a great feature to have if you are trying to stay within a certain heart rate zone during your workouts.
8. Sleep Tracking – Many people use their fitness trackers as a way to track their sleep patterns. If this is something that interests you, make sure to find a watch that offers this feature.
9. Notifications – Some fitness trackers will allow you to receive notifications from your phone right on your wrist. This can be a great way to stay connected while you are working out.
10. Music Storage – If you like to listen to music while you work out, some fitness watches come with the ability to store music right on the watch. This can be a great way to free up space on your phone.
11. Design – Last but not least, you want to make sure that you love the design of your fitness tracker. After all, you are going to be wearing it all the time! There are a variety of different styles and colors available, so take your time in choosing one that is perfect for you.
12. Compatibility – Make sure that the fitness tracker you choose is compatible with the devices you use most often. This way, you can easily track your activity and sync your data.
With so many different fitness trackers on the market, it can be hard to know which one is right for you. But if you keep these 12 key features in mind, you will be sure to find the perfect watch for your needs.
6 reasons why you will need the watches for fitness tracking
For all sports lovers, it is a fundamental piece that will bring many benefits, such as:
1. It is a very precise device
The accuracy of the fitness watch is one of its main strengths since it has different sensors that allow registering with great precision all the physical activity that is carried out, both in terms of steps taken and calories burned.
2. The autonomy is greater
Another fundamental point when choosing this type of watch is its battery, which must be powerful enough to withstand intense days where we do a lot of exercises, or we are going to use them for several consecutive days without having to recharge them.
3. They are more resistant
Fitness trackers have evolved a lot in recent years and now they have much more resistant designs, so they can even be submerged in water without any problem (although it will always depend on the model).
4. They have a greater number of functions
Nowadays, fitness trackers go far beyond registering steps and calories burned, since they also incorporate other very interesting functions such as the heart rate monitor, GPS, or the possibility of storing music.
5. They are much more comfortable
The new versions of fitness trackers are usually much more comfortable to wear since their designs have been optimized so that they are not noticed when wearing them on the wrist.
6. The price has dropped considerably
Although a few years ago fitness trackers were a somewhat expensive device, currently there are very good options at very affordable prices. So if you are thinking of buying one, you just have to choose the model that best suits your needs.
Fitness trackers have become one of the most essential devices for all sports lovers since they offer a great number of advantages and benefits. If you are thinking of buying one, keep in mind the 12 key features that we have mentioned in this article so you can choose the model that best suits your needs. And if you still have any doubts, do not hesitate to consult our buying guide where we will help you make the best decision. Thanks for reading.