Velieta Wine and Beverage Refrigerator,24 Inch Dual Zone Wine Beverage Cooler, Built-in/Freestanding Beer and Wine Fridge with a Powerful Compressor, 20 Bottles and 88 Cans CapacityView on Amazon
Tylza Wine and Beverage Refrigerator, 24 Inch Built-In Dual Zone Wine and Beverage Cooler, Freestanding French Door Drink Fridge, Wine Beer Cooler Under Counter Refrigerator TYBC120View on Amazon
BODEGA 15 Inch Wine Cooler Under Counter, 31 Bottle Mini Fridge Wine Cooler Refrigerator, with Double-Layer Glass Door, Temperature Memory and Digital Temperature Control, Built-in or FreestandingView on Amazon
Antarctic Star 15" Wine Cooler Under Counter Beverage Refrigerator Beer Mini Fridge 28 Bottles Dual Zone Built-in Freestanding Stainless Steel Double-Layer Tempered Digital Temperature Memory Function Glass DoorView on Amazon
- BrandAntarctic Star
SCHMECKE 33 Bottle Dual Zone Wine Cooler Refrigerator w/Lock | Large Freestanding Wine Cellar | 41f-64f Digital Temperature Control Wine Fridge For Red, White, Champagne or Sparkling Wine - BlackView on Amazon
ROVRAk Beverage and Wine Cooler Refrigerator, Dual Zone 2-in-1 24 Inch Wine Fridge for 18 Bottles and 57 Cans, Built-in or Freestanding Digital Temperature Control 35-50℉&41-64℉, Frost FreeView on Amazon
Summit SWC1840B 18"" Wine Cooler with 34 Bottle Capacity Factory Installed Lock LED Lighting Digital Thermostat Glass Door in Stainless SteelView on Amazon
- BrandSummit Appliance
Last update on 2023-01-30 / Affiliate links / Images, Product Titles, and Product Highlights from Amazon Product Advertising API
7 things to look for when choosing the best under-counter wine cooler
If you are a wine lover, chances are you have quite a few bottles of wine stored away in your home. But what do you do when all of that space in your refrigerator is taken up and you need to store more wine? You could buy a larger refrigerator, but that may not be the best option for everyone. Another option is to purchase an under-counter wine cooler. Not only will this save space in your refrigerator, but it can also keep your wine at the perfect temperature for drinking. Here are 7 things to look for when choosing the best under-counter wine cooler:
1. Size: Make sure you measure the space in your kitchen where you want to place the wine cooler to ensure it will fit. You should also consider how many bottles of wine you plan to store so that you can determine the size of cooler that is most suitable for your needs.
2. Temperature Range: Different varieties and types of wines require different temperatures for storage. Look for a wine cooler that offers a wide temperature range so you can store any type of wine. So you can serve your wines at the perfect temperature.
3. Adjustable Shelves: An adjustable shelf system is ideal for storing different sizes and shapes of bottles. This will allow you to store some bottles horizontally, or upright depending on your needs. Besides, you can also make sure that each bottle has its own space.
4. Compressor or Thermoelectric Cooling System: Wine coolers typically use either a compressor or thermoelectric cooling system to keep your wine at the right temperature. The compressor uses Freon and is more powerful, but it can be noisy. The thermoelectric cooling system, on the other hand, is quieter and more energy efficient.
5. Interior Light: An interior light will allow you to view your collection of wines without having to open the door every time you want to take a peek inside. This feature can come in quite handy when entertaining guests as well.
6. Lockable Door: A lockable door adds an extra layer of security to your wine collection. This is especially important if you plan on storing expensive bottles or if you have children in the house.
7. Price: Finally, consider how much you’re willing to spend on an under-counter wine cooler. You can find models at a variety of price points, so make sure to shop around and compare different brands and features before making your final decision.
With the right under-counter wine cooler, you can keep all of your favorite wines stored safely and properly cooled for drinking. Keep these 7 tips in mind when looking for one that best suits your needs! Good luck.
With the best under-counter wine cooler, you can easily store and enjoy your favorite wines without taking up too much space. Consider the size, temperature range, adjustable shelves, compressor or thermoelectric cooling system, interior light, lockable door, and price when choosing the best model for you. Whether you are a connoisseur of fine wines or just looking to keep your collection chilled and ready to serve at the perfect temperature - there is an under-counter wine cooler that will suit your needs! Good luck with finding the perfect one for you! Cheers.