Elite Gourmet ECT-3100 Long Slot 4 Slice Toaster, Reheat, 6 Toast Settings, Defrost, Cancel Functions, Built-in Warming Rack, Extra Wide Slots for Bagels & Waffles, Stainless Steel & BlackView on Amazon
- BrandElite Gourmet
GE Stainless Steel Toaster | 2 Slice | Extra Wide Slots for Toasting Bagels, Breads, Waffles & More | 7 Shade Options for the Entire Household to Enjoy | Countertop Kitchen Essentials | 850 WattsView on Amazon
Hamilton Beach 2 Slice Extra Wide Slot Toaster with Bagel & Defrost Settings, Shade Selector, Toast Boost, Auto Shutoff, Black & Stainless Steel (22633)View on Amazon
- BrandHamilton Beach
2 Slice Toaster CUSINAID Black Wide Slot Toaster 2 Slice Best Rated Prime with Pop Up Reheat Defrost Functions, 6-Shade Control, Removable Crumb TrayView on Amazon
BELLA 2 Slice Toaster, Quick & Even Results Every Time, Wide Slots Fit Any Size Bread Like Bagels or Texas Toast, Drop-Down Crumb Tray for Easy Clean Up, Stainless SteelView on Amazon
West Bend 77224 Toaster 2 Slice QuikServe Wide Slot Slide Through with Bagel and Gluten-Free Settings and Cool Touch Exterior Includes Removable Serving Tray, BlackView on Amazon
- BrandWest Bend
Ovente Electric 2-Slice Toaster Machine, 700W with 6-Shade Toast Setting, Removable Crumb Tray, Compact and Easy to Use, Perfect on Kitchen Countertop for Toasting Bread, Bagel & Waffle, Black TP2210BView on Amazon
Toaster 2 Slice, REDMOND Stainless Steel Toaster with LED Countdown Timer Display, 1.5" Wide Slot Compact Toaster with Bagel/Defrost/Cancel Function, 6 Shade Control, Removable Crumb Tray, SilverView on Amazon
Last update on 2023-02-05 / Affiliate links / Images, Product Titles, and Product Highlights from Amazon Product Advertising API
7 things to look for when choosing the best toaster to buy
When it comes to toasters, there are a lot of choices on the market. How do you know which one is the best for your needs? Here are seven things to look for when making your decision:
1. The size of the toaster. You need to make sure that the toaster you select is big enough to fit the bread or bagels that you plan to toast. Some people prefer a smaller toaster so that it doesn’t take up too much counter space, but if you want to toast multiple items at once, you will need a larger model.
2. The type of bread slots. There are two types of bread slots – horizontal and vertical. Most people prefer vertical slots because they hold thicker items such as English muffins and Texas toast better than horizontal slots do. However, some people find that vertical slots are more difficult to use because the bread can get stuck in them.
3. The toasting settings. Toasters typically offer a range of toasting settings from light to dark. Some models also include different functions such as a defrost setting or a bagel setting that allows you to toast just one side of the bread or bagel.
4. The temperature control. You want to make sure that the toaster has adjustable temperature controls so you can adjust it for different types of bread and bagels. This will help you get your desired level of toastiness without burning the food.
5. The design and look of the toaster. Your kitchen’s style should be taken into account when selecting a new toaster. There are many styles, colors, and finishes available so you should be able to find something that fits with the look of your kitchen.
6. The ease of cleaning. You should make sure that the toaster you select is easy to clean and maintain. Many models come with removable crumb trays so that you can quickly empty out any burnt or charred bits after each use.
7. Ease of operation. Most toasters are relatively simple to operate, but some are more complicated than others. Look for a model that has clear, intuitive controls so that you don’t have to spend too much time figuring it out before using it the first time.
Overall, when shopping for a new toaster, take into account all of these criteria in order to find one that best meets your needs and budget requirements while still fitting in with your kitchen’s style. With a little bit of research, you should be able to find the perfect toaster for your home. Good luck!
With the wide variety of toasters on the market, it can be tricky to find the perfect one for your needs. Taking into account these seven factors when making your decision will help you narrow down your choices and make sure that you get the right toaster for your home. So don’t forget to consider size, type of bread slots, settings, temperature control, design and look, ease of cleaning, and operation before you buy. Good luck!