Amazon Brand - Stone & Beam Artificial Lemon Citrus Tree with Ceramic Pot, 2 Feet (24 Inches), IndoorView on Amazon
- BrandStone & Beam
LITBLOOM Lighted Olive Tree 4FT 160 Fairy Lights, Faux Plant Tree with Lights for Indoor Outdoor Home Wedding Party Christmas DecorationView on Amazon
LITBLOOM Lighted Birch Tree Plug in with 8 Functions 6FT 330 Multi Color and Warm White Fairy Lights, White Christmas Tree with Lights for Indoor Outdoor Home Holiday Party DecorationView on Amazon
Puleo International 7.5 Foot Pre-Lit Aspen Fir Artificial Christmas Tree with 700 UL Listed Clear Lights GreenView on Amazon
- BrandPuleo International
National Tree Company Pre-Lit 'Feel Real' Slim Artificial Christmas Tree, Prescott Fir, Green, White Lights, Includes Stand, 7.5 FeetView on Amazon
- BrandNational Tree Company
National Tree Company Pre-Lit 'Feel Real' Artificial Full Christmas Tree, Green, Frasier Grande, Dual Color LED Lights, Includes Stand, 6 FeetView on Amazon
- BrandNational Tree Company
LITBLOOM Lighted Christmas Pine Tree 60 Fairy Lights Battery Operated or USB Plug in with Timer 18IN for Home and Holiday DecorationView on Amazon
Chantoo Artificial Olive Tree 6 Feet Faux Trees Christmas Trees Artificial Plants for Home Decor Indoor Living Room, Tall Fake Plants with Large Branches and Seagrass Belly Basket, 1080 LeavesView on Amazon
AsterOutdoor 4.5FT Snow Flocked Pre-lit Artificial Christmas Tree, Realistic Tree with 860 Branch Tips, Includes Pre-Strung White Lights and StandView on Amazon
Last update on 2023-01-30 / Affiliate links / Images, Product Titles, and Product Highlights from Amazon Product Advertising API
8 things to look for when choosing the best realistic Christmas tree
When it comes to choosing the perfect Christmas tree, there are many factors to consider. It’s important to find the right tree that will fit both your aesthetic and functional needs. Here are eight things you should look for when choosing a realistic Christmas tree:
1. Size: When choosing to buy a realistic Christmas tree, it is important to consider the size of your space. You want a tree that will fit nicely with little extra room for decorations and presents. So, if your space is limited, opt for a smaller tree.
2. Shape: When picking out a realistic tree, you should also look at the shape of the branches and decide if they are right for your style. Whether you’re looking for an upright classic or a more unique variety, there are plenty of options to choose from.
3. Color: Not all Christmas trees are green! If you’re looking for something different, try a white or black tree for an added festive touch. Furthermore, if you’re looking to make a statement, try decorating your tree with colorful ornaments and lights.
4. Type of Branches: Depending on the type of decorations you plan to use, it may be important for you to choose a tree with branches that are sturdy enough to hold them. Artificial trees typically come with PVC branches, but if you want something more realistic, opt for an artificial tree with PE or Natural Needle technology branch tips.
5. Quality: It’s important to look for quality when purchasing a realistic Christmas tree as cheaper varieties tend to wear out faster and can easily break. Check the materials used in construction and read reviews for additional insight into their durability before making a purchase.
6. Cost: Realistic Christmas trees can range from extremely affordable to quite pricey, so it’s important to determine your budget ahead of time and stick to it. Don’t be afraid to shop around and compare prices to find the best deal possible.
7. Lighting: If you want a realistic-looking tree but don’t want the hassle of stringing up lights, consider buying a pre-lit Christmas tree that is ready for immediate use. Pre-lit trees come with either incandescent or LED lights and are available in different light color options such as warm white or multicolored.
8. Assembly: Before making your purchase, make sure you know exactly how much work will go into assembling your artificial tree. Some trees come pre-lit and pre-shaped for easy setup, while others require you to shape the branches yourself. Consider how much time you’re willing to spend setting up your tree before making a decision.
By taking the time to consider these important factors, you can be sure to find the perfect realistic Christmas tree for your space that will bring years of joy and holiday cheer. Happy shopping!
We have discussed the 8 things to look for when choosing a realistic Christmas tree. While it may seem overwhelming at first, by taking into account size, shape, color, type of branches, quality, cost, and assembly you will be able to find the perfect tree that fits your aesthetic and functional needs. So go out there and find the perfect tree for your space! Happy shopping.