Ninja BN801 Professional Plus Kitchen System, 1400 WP, 5 Functions for Smoothies, Chopping, Dough & More with Auto IQ, 72-oz.* Blender Pitcher, 64-oz. Processor Bowl, (2) 24-oz. To-Go Cups, GreyView on Amazon
Ninja AMZ493BRN Compact Kitchen System, 1200W, 3 Functions for Smoothies, Dough & Frozen Drinks with Auto-IQ, 72-oz.* Blender Pitcher, 40-oz. Processor Bowl & 18-oz. Single-Serve Cup, GreyView on Amazon
Hamilton Beach Wave Crusher Blender with 40 Oz Glass Jar and 14 Functions for Puree, Ice Crush, Shakes and Smoothies, Stainless Steel (54221)View on Amazon
- BrandHamilton Beach
Hamilton Beach Power Elite Wave Action Blender-for Shakes and Smoothies, Puree, Crush Ice, 40 Oz Glass Jar, 12 Functions, Stainless Steel Ice Sabre-Blades, Black (58148A)View on Amazon
- BrandHamilton Beach
AMZCHEF Smoothie Countertop Blender, 1800 W Professional Blender for Kitchen with 600ml Travel bottle, High-Speed Blender for Shakes, Smoothies, Ice Crushing, Frozen Fruits(Update)View on Amazon
Last update on 2023-10-01 / Affiliate links / Images, Product Titles, and Product Highlights from Amazon Product Advertising API
8 things to look for when choosing the best kitchen blenders
When it comes to kitchen appliances, blenders are one of the most important. After all, a blender is one of the few appliances that can be used for both food prep and drink making. So, when you’re in the market for a new blender, it’s important to do your research and find the best one for your needs.
There are a lot of factors to consider when choosing a blender. But don’t worry – we’ve done the hard work for you. Here are 8 things to look for when choosing the best kitchen blenders:
1. Power: The power of the blender is an important factor to consider when choosing the best one. Generally, the more powerful the motor, the better it will be able to handle tough ingredients like ice and frozen fruit. Look for blenders that have a minimum wattage of 600 watts for most standard kitchen tasks.
2. Speed Settings: Having multiple speed settings is also essential in finding the right blender for your needs. Some blenders only have one or two speeds while others may offer up to 10 different speeds – each with its own use. Depending on how you plan to use your blender, having multiple speed settings can make a big difference in how effectively it handles certain ingredients.
3. Pulse Function: A pulse function is great for those times when you need a quick burst of power. If you plan to make smoothies or salsas, having a pulse setting can be invaluable.
4. Ice-Crushing Ability: If you’re planning on making frozen drinks, then it’s important to find a blender with an ice-crushing ability. This is especially true for blenders that have multiple blade configurations as some may not be able to handle large pieces of ice.
5. Jar Size: Blender jars come in all shapes and sizes so it’s important to consider how much food or drink you usually make when choosing one. If you only have a few people in your family, then a smaller jar size might be sufficient but if you entertain often, look for one with a larger capacity.
6. Durability: Blenders can be expensive so it’s important to get one that will last for years. Look for blenders made from stainless steel or BPA-free plastic and make sure it comes with a warranty.
7. Ease of Cleaning: You want to look for a blender that is easy to clean after each use. Many modern blenders are dishwasher safe, which makes cleanup much easier.
8. Price: Of course, price is always an important factor when choosing any kitchen appliance so take the time to compare prices before making your purchase decision.
With these 8 tips in mind, you should have no problem finding the best kitchen blender for your needs.
Having the best kitchen blender can make all the difference in your meal preparation and drink making. When shopping for a new blender, there are a lot of factors to consider – from power and speed settings to jar size and price. But by keeping these 8 tips in mind, you’ll be sure to find the best kitchen blender that fits all of your needs. Good luck.